Bin washers or bin cleaners are used to clean bins or other containers. They are often found in the food industry, where they are used for cleaning cans and other containers that have been mechanically emptied of their contents. As well as being found in the food industry, bin washer machines can also be found in the beverage industry, where they are used to wash bottles before filling them with drinkable beverages such as water and soda. This article will discuss what a bin washer machine is, how it works and how you can use one!
Why do you need a Bin Washer Machine?
The bin washer machine is essential equipment in any food or beverage production line. Without it, the quality control department will not be able to ensure that all containers are clean before they can be refilled, which could result in dangerous bacteria being spread throughout your factory! You should invest in a bin washer machine for your facility to avoid this.
Things to consider before purchasing one
When purchasing a bin washer machine, there are a few things you need to take into account. Firstly, you need to ensure that the device is the correct size for your needs. You also need to decide what type of bin washer machine you want. There are three types of wash bin washers: rotary brush machines, immersion machines and wheelie bin machines.
– Rotary brush machines use rotating brushes to clean the containers.
-Immersion machines submerge the container entirely in water to clean it.
-Wheelie bin machines wash the containers by spraying them with hot water from a nozzle.
Once you have decided on the type of machine you want, you need to choose between air or an electric-powered model.
How to use your new machine – step by step instructions
Once you have your new wash bin washer, it is essential to know how to use it properly. The following steps will show you how to use a rotary brush machine:
– Place the container that needs to be cleaned onto the machine’s turntable.
– Close the lid and make sure that the safety switch is in the off position.
– Turn on the power and wait for the green light to come on.
– Press the start button and let the machine do its job!
The above steps should be followed when using any bin washer machine. So, if you are looking for an easy way to clean your containers, then investing in a bin was machine is the way to go!
What are the benefits of owning one, and how does it save time and money?
The benefits of owning a bin washer machine are numerous. Firstly, it ensures that all containers are clean before they are filled with food or drink, preventing bacteria’s spread. Secondly, it saves time and money by eliminating the need for manual cleaning. This means that your workers can spend their time doing other tasks, such as filling containers, instead of having to spend their time cleaning them by hand! So, if you want to improve the efficiency of your production line, then investing in a bin washer machine is the way to go!
Essential notes on proper care for your machine
A bin washer machine should be cleaned every time used to ensure that the containers are being washed safely. The following steps will show you how to clean your bin washer machine:
– Place a container filled with water in the wash chamber and press start.
– While the bins are washing, unplug the power cord from both machines (the plug for this can usually be found behind or under your desk), then take apart one of your cleaner guns by unscrewing it – do not use any spray cans that have been opened already as they may damage your gun! Put all these pieces into an empty bucket.
– Once there is no more soap solution remaining in either barrel, put them back together again before screwing them back onto the cleaner.
– Remove your bin washer machine’s flexible hoses and wash them out in a bucket of warm soapy water, then rinse with clean running water until there is no more soap remaining. Ensure that you remove all debris from inside the tube before putting it back together again!
– Finally, unplug both machines once more and take apart one of your spray guns by unscrewing it – this should be done on top of an empty box or old towel to avoid damaging any surfaces. Put these pieces into another empty bucket for later use (you may need to cut some pipes down depending on how long they are). Then put each piece individually into its separate bucket filled with hot, soapy water. Once everything is clean, reassemble the gun and put it back onto your cleaner.
– Reconnect all of the machines’ hoses and turn on the power – now you’re ready to start washing bins again!
Following these simple tips will ensure that your bin washer machine stays in good condition for many years to come!
The Bin Washer Machine is the perfect tool for any commercial kitchen. Whether you’re looking to save time or money, this machine will help with both!